HEAD OF OVERSEAS INVESTOR BASE
Qualifications & Accreditations:
- Power 250 Birmingham Post 2017
- Property Top 50 2019 Business Insider
- Property Week 2020 Resi Leading Trailblazer
- Business Insider ’42 under 42’
- Top property person to know, Insider Midlands 2022.
- Dr. Hons (hc) for Real Estate, Birmingham City University 2022
- Trainer in Neuro-linguistic programming, and hypnotherapy
Anthony has a proven track record in complex real estate development and investment transactions, working directly with investment partners to deliver significant real estate projects across the UK.
In 2009, Anthony joined the company behind the £100 million ‘The Cube’ development in Birmingham City Centre, which he led out of administration on behalf of Lloyds Banking Group and through to completion in 2010. Prior to this, he acted for development clients such as Salhia Kuwaiti KSC, Parkridge, Prologis and La Salle Management as a Commercial Development Solicitor with international law practice Gowlings LLP.
With a firm understanding of commercial development and experience of delivering a multi-million-pound mixed-use project, Anthony started Court Collaboration in 2010 where he is responsible for the company’s growth, vision and ultimate strategic development.
Anthony spends much of his time in Asia visiting current and new clients and is proud of the inward investment record Court has into both the UK and Birmingham.
Anthony is the youngest ever recipient of the Birmingham Young Professional of the Year Award (BYPY) in 2008.