Book Your Show Home Visit Today!
£192,950 – Over 90% Sold!
Special offer on Arden Gate, contact us for more information!
Help to Buy Available!
The ultimate combination of comfort, elegance and space.
225 stunning one and two bedroom units located in the core of the city centre with secure on-site parking available. Excellent location with high-quality specifications, perfect for investors or home buyers.
Each apartment features bespoke kitchens and beautiful bathrooms by Porcelanosa. Intelligent automation and energy efficient systems bring harmony to luxurious living.
Thoughtfully designed with modern living in mind, Arden Gate apartments provide spacious living areas to suit any lifestyle. An outstanding location with superb amenities just moments away.
Experience urban city life with a touch of elegance in the sought after location of William Street, Birmingham, B15 1LH.
- Bathrooms & Kitchens beautifully designed by Porcelanosa
- Balconies offering views across the city
- Secure underground parking available
- Spacious apartments
- Limited duplex apartments available
- Engineered Oak Flooring throughout living areas, with carpets to bedrooms
- Fitted wardrobes to master bedrooms
Average asking rents in Birmingham have increased by 20% since the start of 2015*
Arden Gate is situated in the core of Birmingham and local to all major shopping locations, business districts and transport links
Capital Values are 16% higher than the June 2016 Referendum, compared to 9% nationally*
*Knight Frank Birmingham 2020 Report
Arden Gate is located in the sought after location of central Birmingham surrounded by an abundance of amenities, allowing residents to strike the perfect balance between city life, work and play.
The city is rich in outstanding shops, world class restaurants, diverse entertainment and cultural venues, excellent educational establishments and thriving businesses.
- 5 Minute Walk to Brindley Place
- 5 Minute Walk to Five Ways Train Station
- 7 Minute Walk to Paradise Circus & Arena Central
- 10 Minute Walk to Grand Central Station & The Bullring
- 10 Minute Walk to Chinatown