Birmingham’s Tallest Residential Scheme
Register Early Interest to Purchase or Rent
Register Your Interest in One Eastside
667 Residential Units with excellent communal amenity space in one of Birmingham’s most sought after postcodes, next to the HS2 Curzon Street Station.
Situated next to the HS2 Curzon Street Station. One Eastside is also 2 minutes from the upcoming HS2 railway line and 5 minutes from the famous Bullring & Grand Central Station.
One Eastside is surrounded by first class universities, including Birmingham City University and is close to the vibrant Brindleyplace and the trendy Jewellery Quarter.
Each apartment has access to excellent communal features, such as the gym, lounge and café.
With apartments available to purchase or to rent, this is an opportunity to live in a unique landmark building that must not be missed.
- Tallest residential scheme in Birmingham
- 51 storey tower with roof top private dining and bar area
- Excellent Communal Facilities including gym with spin and yoga room, residence lounge, café, cinema room and flexible working & meeting space.
- 1 minute from Birmingham City University
- 2 Minutes from HS2
- 5 minutes from the Bullring & Grand Central Station
Strong rental yields expected
Excellent amenity space
In an area of great capital growth
Start on Site:
From Q4 2022
Why Invest In Birmingham?
At the heart of the UK, Birmingham is situated in a prime location as one of the country’s most connected cities and a major transport hub due to its excellent travel facilities and central location. The city boasts unrivalled road, rail and air transport links making it a convenient gateway to national and international destinations.
Birmingham is well placed at the centre of the UK’s rail network offering connections to local and national destinations. There are three city centre rail stations providing fast connections to key UK towns, cities and beyond. Birmingham New Street Station is considered to be a major UK transport hub, providing frequent services to London Euston.
- 50 airlines fly to over 150 destinations
- Birmingham’s road connections place 90% of the population within a four-hour drive of the city
- Birmingham airport connects the city to over 150 destinations