Alex has been working in the Property and Construction industry for over 14 years, during this time he trained as a quantity surveyor; working for an international multidisciplinary consultancy company. Alex then joined Court Collaboration in 2015 as Construction Director before being promoted to Joint Managing Director in 2017.
Alex is a motivated and determined leader whose drive, and enthusiasm is transferred to those around him.
Alex’s key responsibilities include:
- Identifying, securing and acquiring new development and investment opportunities for the business
- Maintaining and improving existing client, investor and professional team relationships
- Delivering, managing, maintaining and improving investor returns and project profitability
- Ensuring the profitability of the business and reporting to the shareholders
- Overseeing, motivating and managing the Court and project team
- Linking the business to the construction industry through professionals, contractors and funders
Alex adopts a hands-on approach and is heavily involved in complex acquisition and pre-construction negotiations. Alex has an in-depth knowledge of the procurement and pre-construction process ensuring the development funding is aligned with the project delivery, providing for a successful project outcome.
Alex is able to assess, analyse and solve the challenges faced on each new venture and relishes the opportunity to add that extra value.